Aftersales Parts Advisor - ON HOLD Competitive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aftersales Parts Advisor to join a leading UK manufacturer. Your role would be to source and courier parts, working closely with colleagues and the service desk. You will be a well organised effective communicator, delivering excellent customer service to maintain the high standards their customers expect. This role requires good IT skills, the ability to be self-motivated. A good working knowledge of Motor vehicles / Forklifts and Motor vehicles / Forklifts parts would be an advantage.
This is a permanent Monday to Friday 40 hour a week position.
- Answer incoming customer enquiries for parts (by phone or email)
- Process parts orders on the stock control system (training will be given)
- Update the performance logs daily (training will be given)
- Book couriers for parts deliveries, as required
- Track customer deliveries
- To be responsible for purchasing activities as required for these customers as well as ad-hoc duties for the purchasing team
- Process parts orders accurately and efficiently
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Strong customer service skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Team player
- Accurate keyboard skills
- Self motivated
- Hardworking and friendly
In return, you will be given a competitive salary along with 29 days holiday (including bank holidays). You will also have a salary with bonus, based on a performance over targets. This will commence after 12 months of continuous employment with the company.
If you can demonstrate the skills and experience needed, then don't miss out on this opportunity and forward your CV immediately. The position is commutable from Stamford, Deeping, Bourne, Peterborough and the surrounding area.
Please fill out the application below for the job Aftersales Parts Advisor - ON HOLD, based in Peterborough.