Finance Assistant Competitive
Are you a Finance Assistant now looking for a new opportunity? Have you spent time studying for your AAT qualifications and have at least a years’ experience working in a similar role? Well I have just the job for you. If you want to be part of a busy, hardworking but friendly environment with a company that will value you, then read on.
This is a permanent full time role and is Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
I am recruiting for a proactive and committed person to join my clients finance office to assist in the managing and processing of purchase and sales accounts and transactions.
You will need an excellent knowledge of all Microsoft applications, holding an AAT qualification will be an advantage, demonstrate good customer service and communication skills. Be able to process work accurately and in a timely manner.
- Enter incoming payments onto the cash sheet in preparation for posting
- Scan incoming purchase invoices/statements
- Process purchase invoices
- Credit Control
- Prepare payment run and scan payments when completed
- Distribute Statements to Customers
- Maintain the filing
- Help and support the finance operation
- Liaise with other departments to ensure the efficient running of the finance operation.
- Reduce age debt and minimise risk to bad debt.
- Maintain quality and accuracy of finance operation.
- Chase all debts after 7days over payment term.
- Write/amend step by step procedure notes for all areas of Job ensuring all are correct on going.
- Identify any areas of need and highlight to Finance Director
- Strong attention to detail
- AAT qualified
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal qualifications
- Intermediate level on Microsoft Packages
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Good customer service skills
The company offer a competitive salary and a lovely working environment. Their offices are easily accessible from Stamford, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Oundle and the surrounding area but you will need your own transport to get to work. Interested? Then hit apply,
Please fill out the application below for the job Finance Assistant, based in Peterborough.