Administrator Full or Part Time £20,000
My client is now recruiting for a Business Administrator to join their team. The company are a successful business based in central Stamford. Due to a pending retirement a position has come up within their finance and support function. The role is really varied and busy and you would be involved with the invoicing, banking and payments. Along with exposure to administrative duties, stock control, database maintenance, as well as speaking to clients over the telephone.
This can either be a permanent full or part time role, but you must be available from Monday to Friday.
· Paying suppliers and receiving payments
· Managing Petty Cash
· Database maintenance
· Social Media updates
· Assisting with updating and monitoring company policies e.g. Health and Safety
· General Administration
· Preparing reports for clients
· Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Highly organised
· Flexible approach
· Team Player
· High level of customer service skills
· Intermediate level on Excel
· Understanding of Zero (advantage)
If you feel that you can demonstrate all the skills outlined above and would like to apply for this opportunity, then do please get in touch.
Please fill out the application below for the job Administrator Full or Part Time, based in Stamford.