Administrator £17,000 - £18,000
My Client has an exciting opportunity to join their team. Due to expansion they are seeking an Administrator to support the Office and team in their day to day roles. This will consist of typical administration support such as following the client journey, assisting clients with their queries and answering the telephones. It is essential you are responsible for your own workload and adhering to clients’ needs is of upmost importance.
This is a permanent full-time position and the salary is £17,000 plus depending on experience.
· Strong verbal and nonverbal communication skills
· At least 1-2 years Administration experience
· Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft Excel and Word
· Strong general educational background
· Fast, accurate keyboard skills
· Highly organised
· Strong attention to detail
· Team player
· Work on own initiative
· Ability to pick information up quickly
· Calm and professional telephone Manner
· Flexible, adaptable and able to prioritise and multi-task
· Full UK Driving Licence
This role would be excellent for someone starting out on their career in administration or is currently an administrator Ideal location for this position would be Stamford, Peterborough, Wittering, Bourne, Market Deeping, Oakham and surrounding village. Interviews are being held and the position is available for a January 2020 start.
Please fill out the application below for the job Administrator, based in Stamford.