Management Accountant £35,000 - £45,000
Scout Recruiting is currently recruiting for a Management Accountant based in Peterborough. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large high growth business offering exceptional career progression. You will ideally be a Qualified Accountant however Finalist and Qualified Accountant by Experience candidates will be considered. This role requires an established management accountant with the knowledge and know how to be an exceptional Finance Business Partner.
- Weekly P&L reporting
- Monthly calculation and management of accruals and prepayments
- Preparation of Management Accounts to tight deadlines;
- Analyse and report on trends, variances and performance issues;
- Conduct monthly meetings with key stakeholders
- Balance sheet management including monthly reconciliations;
- Budgeting and forecasting for multiple business units.
- Actively seek improvements in currently reporting and implement.
- Assist with the provision of finance and decision support to the business stakeholders.
- Ensure the provision of high quality financial and management information and reports that allow for improved decision-making and performance tracking, and which comply with local, Group and statutory reporting needs and accounting policies
- Qualification & Experience - ACCA/CIMA finalist/Qualified with at least 2 years relevant work experience
- Analysis - strong analytical and data interpretation skills, underpinned by system skills (including Excel)
- Willingness to challenge existing practice and implement change
- Team Player
- Able to work quickly and accurately
Please fill out the application below for the job Management Accountant, based in Peterborough.