My client is an ambitious and ever-growing organisation who is now recruiting for a Payroll Advisor
Your role would be to work directly with the Payroll Specialist to ensure that SAP Software is fit for purpose in terms of day to day processing. Providing system support to the administration team, resolving financial reconciliation imbalances and processing all overseas payrolls.
This is a full-time permanent position and offers a salary of £28,000 plus non salaried benefits and would ideally suit someone who is currently a payroll administrator who is looking for the next step up.
· Accurate and timely end to end processing of various multi country payrolls and benefits in collaboration with various departments, other Group Companies and external advisors, while adhering to company policy, controls, SOX, legislation and best practice.
· UK P11d and P46car administration
· Work on special projects supporting both the payroll departmental needs and multi department requirements across the business.
· Be a contact for the Technology department and ensure that SAP software is working in line with company policy, controls, SOX, legislation and best practice
· Manage, investigate and resolve SAP system issues raised by the team either by providing training or by liaising with the Technology department in addition to identifying and implementing required in year SAP updates
· Work on end of year SAP updates.
· Liaise with the Technology department to ensure Incidents and sprint deadlines are met.
· Lead or work on user acceptance testing in the test environment.
· Build technical ad hoc SAP software payroll reports as and when required.
· Lead the resolution of issues arising on the payroll GL reconciliations and preparing routine and adhoc manual journals
· Understanding of Inpats / Expats, EMEA, USA
· Good understanding of Payroll Accounting practices.
· Proven experience of Payroll software, preferably SAP and that is fully integrated with HR and Finance systems.
· A positive, enthusiastic and pro-active attitude
· A good team player capable of flexibility
· Self-motivated with proactive approach
· Good attention to detail and excel skills
· Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
· Ability to communicate at all levels across the business
· Willingness to challenge existing practices and suggest improvements
· CIPP Diploma or equivalent would be an advantage
If you are currently in a payroll administration role and looking to progress this could be the ideal opportunity for you. The company is easily accessible if you live in Peterborough, Huntingdon, Stamford, Bourne, Market Deeping, Spalding. Whittlesey, March and the surrounding area. Short listing of CV’s will start immediately.