Scout Recruiting is currently working with a Stamford based client who is now recruiting for a part time Office Administrator. This position will require someone extra extraordinary. Someone who can multitask and turn their hand to variety of administration and office responsibilities. From meeting and greeting clients, carrying out daily administration duties right through to managing the company’s social media and customer surveys. The right attitude and culture fit are also key.
This position would be ideally suited for someone who has several years’ administration experience and is now looking for 25 hours a week part time work. Monday to Friday (maybe flexible)
· Client onboarding, including collating the data for a new client, inputting the details onto the database, letters of engagement and registering them.
· Meeting and greeting customers on arrival to office
· Answering the telephone and checking the answer machine
· Data Inputting
· Daily banking and postal duties
· Office Health and Safety checks including fire alarms
· Marketing and Social Media
· Booking meetings in the diary
· Ordering office and kitchen supplies
· General day to day administration duties
· Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
· High level of customer service
· Excellent organisational skills
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Team Player
· Self Motivator
· Good level of Microsoft Packages
· Accurate keyboard skills
· “Can do” attitude
If you are looking for a really varied role and want to work part time 25 hours a week then get in touch. Applicants that do not have at least 3 years administration/office experience and able to demonstrate the above skills will not be considered. Ideal locations for this position are Stamford, Bourne, Market Deeping and the surrounding area. Short listing will start immediately.